Indiana BMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Indiana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Indiana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Indiana Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 84% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Indiana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Indiana DMV locations.
1. When the driver behind you wants to pass, you should:
2. A good defensive driver should:
3. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
4. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
5. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
6. This sign means: