Iowa CDL Practice Test: Passenger - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Iowa CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||23|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Iowa Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. How do you label a package if the hazardous material label will not fit on the package?
2. The National Response Center must be notified of an incident involving all of the following except:
3. If loading corrosive materials you should not:
4. Where are the identification numbers assigned to chemicals located?
5. How long do shippers need to keep a copy of shipping papers?
6. What does a shipping paper describe?
7. When loading containers of hazardous materials, you should not use:
8. In the Hazardous Material Table, what is in Column 2?