Iowa CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 2020(From the 2020 Iowa CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||40|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is emergency equipment you should carry with you at all times?
2. Under what circumstances will you be denied or lose your hazardous materials endorsement?
3. It's important for a school bus driver to ensure the emergency exits are _________.
4. Who repairs the items in the vehicle inspection report that affect safety?
5. When performing the controlled braking method for an emergency stop, you _________.
6. If you are convicted in any other jurisdiction of any traffic violation (except parking), you need to notify the motor vehicle licensing agency within how many days?
7. Failing to obey a traffic control device at a railroad crossing could result in you losing your CDL for at least ______ if it is your second similar violation within a three-year period.
8. How many versions of the Class B Pre-trip inspection test are there?