Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. How should you make a quick stop on wet pavement?
2. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
3. When carrying passengers, you should do which of the following?
4. Making eye contact with other drivers:
5. When riding at night, you should:
6. To help provide extra room for drivers on an entrance ramp attempting to merge, you should: