Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. What portion of the lane should be avoided?
2. Goggles can:
3. Motorcycle drivers should not rely on their mirrors to see what’s going on around them because:
4. When riding over rough surfaces, you should
5. With a heavy load, you will want to adjust the
6. To lean the motorcycle for a turn, you should:
7. Where is the gearshift lever located?
8. An approved helmet: