Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. Swerving a motorcycle:
2. The center third of the driving lane is where
3. To lessen your chances of a crash occurring, you should:
4. When you ride a motorcycle, you should:
6. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
7. You ______ hear a tire going flat.
8. The front brake can provide how much braking power?