Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. To lean the motorcycle, you should:
2. To swerve correctly:
3. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
4. A three-wheel motorcycle:
5. In what order should you apply the brakes?
6. When riding in a group, the best formation in most cases is:
7. The best way to stop quickly is to:
8. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except: