Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. A pre-ride inspection:
2. When entering a highway or curve, motorcyclists riding in a group should
3. When being passed from behind, you should
4. A concern with driving alongside parked cars is:
5. Riding at night is usually:
6. If drinking alcohol, how many drinks need to be consumed before effects are felt?