Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. If a rider in a group wants to go faster than the others, what should the group do?
2. Reflective material
3. More than half of all crashes:
4. You should do a pre-ride inspection:
5. The cushion of space between a motorcycle and the vehicle in front:
6. When should the front brake be used?