Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. If a rider in a group wants to go faster than the others, what should the group do?
2. When riding in a group, it is best to put inexperienced riders near the front because:
3. When should the front brake be used?
4. Reflective material
5. You should do a pre-ride inspection:
6. The cushion of space between a motorcycle and the vehicle in front:
7. More than half of all crashes:
8. What could happen if you’re not going slow enough when you shift into a lower gear?