Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
2. To help provide extra room for drivers on an entrance ramp attempting to merge, you should:
3. If you cannot avoid a slippery road, you should:
4. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
5. What can you do to increase your chance of being seen at an intersection?