Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. A pre-ride inspection:
2. Surfaces that provide poor traction include all of the following, except:
3. When being passed from behind, you should
4. How can you discourage another vehicle sharing your lane?
5. When going through a turn on a motorcycle, you should?
6. Which of the following is not a reason to use a larger following distance ?