Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. If someone tailgates you, you should:
2. If a rider in a group wants to go faster than the others, what should the group do?
3. When riding a motorcycle, clothing:
4. Why should you have an adequate following distance behind another vehicle?
5. When driving in fog, you should:
6. What should you do to operate a motorcycle safely on slippery surfaces?
7. What should a motorcycle driver do when driving on slippery surfaces to prevent possible injury?
8. Lane position can help you do the following, except: