Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle:
2. Goggles can:
3. To keep friends from hurting themselves after they have been drinking, you could do all of the following except:
4. When passing another vehicle:
5. Without braking, what is a way a motorcycle operator could slow down?
6. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should: