Iowa DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Iowa, you must pass a knowledge test. The Iowa Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. The best lane position is:
2. How can you discourage another vehicle sharing your lane?
3. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
4. When looking where you want to go in a turn, you should:
5. When riding a motorcycle, to increase your chances of being seen at an intersection, you should
6. When you park a motorcycle, it should be:
7. When driving a motorcycle and trying to turn, you should:
8. Riding next to a vehicle is discouraged because: