Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. When driving in bad weather, drivers should:
3. Changing from one lane to another is best done:
4. When you are being “tailgated”;
5. A driver should be extra alert for motorcyclists, bicycles, and pedestrians because:
6. This sign means
7. __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
8. This sign means: