Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. There are two traffic lanes in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should:
2. An approaching driver at night blinds you by failing to dim their high beam headlights. Where should you look?
3. To reduce the effects of headlight glare at night, you should look:
4. Alcohol causes
5. What should you do when you see this sign?
6. This sign indicates that: