Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. Broken yellow lines (dashes) are used on streets and highways to:
2. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.
3. What should a driver do when approaching a traffic control signal that is not in operation?
4. This sign means:
5. At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
6. As your speed increases it is most important to: