Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. When turning left at an intersection:
2. To avoid panic stops:
3. When you see this sign you should:
4. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?
5. When it is raining, you should be most careful when turning or stopping:
6. Collisions can happen more often when:
7. A flashing red light on a traffic signal means:
8. This sign means: