Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 24 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||24|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
2. Before returning to the original lane after passing another vehicle, you should:
3. In speed zones of 45 mph or less, you must signal your turn continuously during the last ______feet before turning.
4. This sign means:
5. The safe and legal passing of another vehicle requires that a driver:
6. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.