Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
2. If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
3. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
4. This sign means
5. This sign means:
6. You should increase your following distance
7. What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
8. Which of the following must you obey over the other three