Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. Don’t follow other cars too closely because:
3. When is it OK to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
4. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
5. To avoid hydroplaning, you should:
6. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always: