Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. You drive defensively when you:
2. This sign means:
3. This sign shows one type of:
4. Your first response to reduced visibility should be
5. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
6. What is a crosswalk?
7. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
8. This sign means: