Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. You are driving in the left lane and want to change to the right lane. You should:
2. Increase your following distance when
3. What effect does drinking alcohol and taking a prescription drug or over the counter medicine have
4. What does this road sign mean
5. If you experience a tire blowout
6. What can you do to reduce "road rage"?