Iowa DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Iowa Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Iowa Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Iowa Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Iowa Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Iowa DMV locations.
1. The safe and legal passing of another vehicle requires that a driver:
2. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
3. There are two traffic lanes in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should:
4. This sign tells you that:
5. What is the only medically proven method to remove alcohol or other drug combinations from your system?
6. What should you do when you see this sign?