Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. If someone looks at you and makes eye contact:
2. When riding a motorcycle at night, you should:
3. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between you and other vehicles?
4. The best way to stop quickly is to:
5. Alcohol reaches the brain about how long after being consumed?
6. To control a motorcycle well, you should: