Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. One problem with a motorcyclist driving alongside another vehicle,
2. To properly control a motorcycle, you should:
3. Using all three positions within a lane is:
4. How do convex mirrors, which are instaleld on some motorcycles, differ from regular mirrors?
5. There may be less traction available for braking when:
6. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?