Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. When do most crashes occur?
2. There may be less traction available for braking when:
3. Why should you not ride next to a vehicle if you can avoid it?
4. In any crash you have a better chance of surviving if you wear:
5. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield can protect you from:
6. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between you and other vehicles?