Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. A motorcyclist should attempt to avoid an obstacle in the roadway. If that is not possible, the motorcyclist should:
2. When driving at night, and you are behind another vehicle, you can determine if there are bumps in the road by ___________ .
3. When wearing gloves for protection, the gloves should be made of:
4. The faster you drink alcohol:
5. For motorcycle drivers, moving to the part of the lane farthest from a passing vehicle:
6. When riding on a slippery surface, you should