Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. When passing parked cars, you should:
2. When riding a motorcycle, your feet should:
3. Passengers should:
4. A motorcyclist should attempt to avoid an obstacle in the roadway. If that is not possible, the motorcyclist should:
5. Why should you not ride next to a vehicle if you can avoid it?
6. When entering a turn, it is best to :