Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. What is a way to get sober after drinking?
2. Motorcycles may pass on the right, only if:
3. The best way to stop quickly is to:
4. When riding over scored or grooved pavement in a work zone:
5. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between you and other vehicles?
6. When riding a motorcycle at night, you should: