Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. How do convex mirrors, which are instaleld on some motorcycles, differ from regular mirrors?
2. While motorcycles are smaller than most other vehicles:
3. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield can protect you from:
4. If the front wheel locks during braking, you should:
5. When should you use a longer following distance?
6. When other vehicles are slowed or stopped: