Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. Before riding an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should the rider do?
2. If you are being passed from behind, you should:
3. Eye protection is
4. When riding a motorcycle, your feet should:
5. To reduce your reaction time, you should:
6. You will get the most protection from a helmet if it is all of the following except: