Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. When riding behind a vehicle, you should position yourself:
2. Eye protection is
3. When should you use a longer following distance?
4. Most motorcycle/automobile accidents occur:
5. The SEE strategy stands for:
6. In normal driving conditions, one of the best ways to allow others to see you on a motorcycle is: