Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. If you borrow a motorcycle, you should:
2. Why should the front brake not be used when making a u-turn?
3. When sitting on a motorcycle, your arms should
4. Before a ride, a motorcycle operator should check the throttle. The throttle should
5. How many alcoholic drinks need to be consumed before driving ability is affected?
6. When riding with a group of motorcyclists, a staggered formation: