Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. What colors are best for motorcycle riders to be seen?
2. To make it easier to be seen by other motorists:
3. What factor does NOT play a major role in affecting your blood alcohol content (BAC)?
4. When turning, you should:
5. When other vehicles are slowed or stopped:
6. Long-term exposure to wind noise