Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. Before riding, a motorcycle operator should check the clutch. A properly working clutch should feel:
2. If you approach a blind intersection, you should:
3. Oil drippings and debris often collects in which part of a lane?
4. If stopping suddenly on a straightaway and the rear wheel locks up, ______
5. At an intersection with no traffic signs or traffic lights, what do you do?
6. What is a way to get sober after drinking?