Kansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. What does this sign mean?
2. Before riding an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should the rider do?
3. To lessen your chance of a crash occurring, you should do all of the following except:
4. A motorcycle rider has an advantage over an automobile driver when passing parked vehicles because:
5. If vehicles or other potential hazards are on your right side as you drive a motorcycle, what side of the lane would be the best to drive in?
6. If an emergency vehicle is on the side of the road with its lights on, what do you do?