Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. A blood alcohol of .02
2. At a school crossing sign, you should:
3. The amount of alcohol in the blood is referred to as:
4. When changing lanes identify a:
5. While driving on a roadway with single broken white line markings:
6. When is it safe to pass another vehicle?