Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. When passing another vehicle:
2. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
3. This sign means:
4. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
5. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?
6. It is night. A vehicle coming towards you has its high beams on which make it hard to see the road ahead, you should: