Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. Which lane must you be in before making a left turn from a one-way street?
3. You should always travel:
4. You may cross double yellow lines to pass another vehicle if the
5. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
6. Blocking an intersection during "rush hour" traffic is not permitted