Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. Where should your hands be placed on the steering wheel when using hand-to-hand steering?
2. When should you use your high beam headlights?
3. If you are driving and you need to use your cell phone it is best to:
4. This sign means:
5. What does this road sign mean:
6. When driving at night you should: