Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. This sign means
2. There are two traffic lanes in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should:
3. If a pedestrian is crossing in the middle of the street, not at a crosswalk (also known as jaywalking) even if it is illegal, you:
4. The best thing to do if you become tired or sleepy while driving is:
5. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
6. You should use your horn when: