Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. Which of the following driving skills are affected by the use of alcohol and/or drugs?
2. It is more dangerous to drive at night than in daytime, because:
3. Changing from one lane to another is best done:
4. To prevent yourself from becoming an aggressive driver:
5. Before returning to the original lane after passing another vehicle, you should:
6. This road sign means