Kansas DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Kansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Kansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Kansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kansas DMV locations.
1. When driving in fog, heavy rain or snow, use:
2. When is it safe to pass another vehicle?
3. This sign means:
4. When driving on gravel or dirt roads:
5. When approaching animals that are standing near the roadway:
6. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to: