Kentucky CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. What determines how much heat a drum can take without damage?
2. What is the minimum number of days you can lose your CDL if you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV?
3. Vehicles with air brakes _________.
4. When the safety valve releases air this indicates ___________.
5. If you renounce your United States citizenship, you will ______.
6. If you are using the proper braking technique and your "safe speed" is 40 mph, you would wait until your speed reaches 40 mph and then apply the brakes hard enough for you to gradually reduce your speed to _______.