Kentucky CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||31|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Kentucky Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the liquid surge movement from _______.
2. Some liquid tanks are divided into several smaller tanks by ________.
3. How should you expect a tank that has baffles to ride in comparison to a tank without?
4. How should you check a tank for any spills?
5. To prevent roll overs, drivers of combination vehicles should avoid ________.
6. What can cause a decrease in air pressure?