Kentucky CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||39|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. Why does hauling liquids in tanks require special skills?
2. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
3. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
4. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?
5. Before a trip, you should __________.
6. When driving a liquid tanker why should you take highway curves and on ramp/off ramp curves well below the posted speed limits?