Kentucky CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||43|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. You should not smoke within _______ feet of a placarded cargo tank used for Class 3 (Flammable Liquids) or Division 2.1 (Gases).
2. What offense is a serious traffic violation?
3. The advance warning signs tell you to _______.
4. Who repairs the items in the vehicle inspection report that affect safety?
5. It is illegal to operate a CMV if your blood alcohol concentration is above _____.
6. Cargo should have at least one tiedown for each ____ ft. of cargo.