Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group and exiting a highway, which riding formation should be used?
2. When riding, you should:
3. To best control a motorcycle, the driver should:
4. When riding curves, turning or entering a highway, the best group formation is
5. Reflective clothing should:
6. If the front wheel locks, you should: