Kentucky DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Kentucky Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Kentucky, you must pass a knowledge test. The Kentucky Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Kentucky Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Kentucky DMV locations.
1. What does this signal mean?
2. If crossing railroad tracks, why should you not change gears on the tracks?
3. A pre-ride inspection should:
4. When selecting a helmet, make sure it is all of the following except:
5. A concern with driving alongside parked cars is:
6. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?